Re: [discuss] Next Names Council Meeting

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 00:38:53 +0100, Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>William and all,
>
>  Well William I find it unfair and rather disingenuous of you to chastise
>Kent
>in this fashion.  I find this to be true as in the recent past you opposed
>that there should be any constituencies at all as part of the DNSO structure.
>
>Yet it appears that you are a member of the IDNO.  Is this an indication that
>
>you have changed your position?  It appears so.  None the less, to chastise
>Kent in this instance to the degree that he has NOT joined the IDNO
>is very unfair of you to do.

No, I chastise him that he joined a constituency forum and set out to
derail it.  I still think constituencies are a very bad idea, but they
are here.

Many in the IDNO oppose the concept of constituencies.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.