[discuss] Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: [IFWP] Re: Register.com and the Testbed charges effect

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:57:55 -0400 (EDT), "Richard J. Sexton"
<richard@dns.list> wrote:

>>I'd say this is a pretty clear determination of the effects NSI's
>>prepayment requirement is going to have on its new and future
>>prospective registrars.
>
>Where were you 6 months ago when it seemed like I was the only one on
>domain-policy@internic.net advocating no prepayment???

I was there, and agreeing with you  :)

BTW, my understanding is that NSI  is the one who asked that
registrars pay for all domains with no cancellation policy.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.