[discuss] Re: Register.com and the Testbed charges effect

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 07:24:04 -0400, cgomes@internic.net wrote:

>How did you figure that NSI initiated the prepayment
>requirement?  Take a look at ICANN's accreditation
>guidelines.

From what I heard off the record, it was done at the initiation of
NSI.

But putting that aside, would NSI then take a position to advocate a
modification of this requirement to eliminate this competitive
disadvantage their registrars are under?

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.