Sent: 25 April 2002 10:25
Subject: [council] Interim NC recommendations on ICANN evolution

Council,
Further to yesterday's (April 24) NC call I attach a set of interim recommendations. I will forward these to the ICANN evolution committee on April 29. Recommendations 1 - 13 are settled. Based on the e-mail input prior to April 24, and discussion on the call I have drafted three additional recommendations (14, 15,16). Please let me have your comments /support etc on these three latest midnight your time zone April 28. That will allow me to make any last minute changes before submitting this interim paper.

Next steps
As agreed on the call, the next call is May 2 at the usual call time. We will focus discussions on policy development.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair

Response reform v7.doc
Response reform v7.html