[council]

[council] Non-commercial constituency - fees delinquency

The timetable leading to ultimate vote suspension for the non-commercial constituency due to non-payment of fees is approaching. The Budget Committee was scheduled April 24 to give a recommendation to the NC on a response to the constituency's "show cause" replies.

In view of the enforced re-scheduling of that Budget Committee meeting I propose to the NC that we agree there will be no suspension of the non-commercial constituency's voting rights until the Budget committee holds its next meeting and makes a recommendation to the NC as a whole.

Please let me know if you disagree with this proposal.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair