[council]

[council] Next NC call - ICANN evolution

Further to yesterday's NC meeting, please note the next NC is confirmed for Wednesday 24 April at UTC 12.00 - 15.00 (a three hour call, starting one hour earlier than our usual calls).

First part:
NC discussion, (Alejandro, Stuart, Louis welcome to listen in).
UTC 12.00 noon (5 am California, Brussels 2 pm)
Second part:
Discussion with Stuart, Louis, Alejandro
UTC 1pm (6am California, Brussels 3pm)

Call ends:
UTC 3pm (8am California, Brussels 5pm)

Details of number etc to follow.

Accordingly the Budget Committee call for this day is cancelled. I note that the committee has already started action to re-schedule their call. Many thanks to the committee for their understanding. See following mail for implications relevant to the non-commercial constituency.

Philip