From: <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
To: <council@dnso.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:45 AM
Subject: [council] Response to case for reform - TOR

> In order to structure our work to respond to the proposal "Case for
reform" please find attached proposed terms of reference for the work ahead.
This has been informally seen various NC members present on the last day of
meetings in Ghana.

> In order not to waste time on our first call please consider this proposal
now and make comment by e-mail. I would like to have the agreement of the NC
to terms of reference BEFORE the teleconference next week. Our first act
would be to vote to agree on terms of reference in the first few minutes of
that call. Many thanks for your coooperation to achieve this goal.