[council]

[council] Response to case for reform - TOR

In order to structure our work to respond to the proposal "Case for reform" please find attached proposed terms of reference for the work ahead. This has been informally seen various NC members present on the last day of meetings in Ghana.

In order not to waste time on our first call please consider this proposal now and make comment by e-mail. I would like to have the agreement of the NC to terms of reference BEFORE the teleconference next week. Our first act would be to vote to agree on terms of reference in the first few minutes of that call. Many thanks for your coooperation to achieve this goal.
Philip
NC Chair

DNSO response Reform.doc