[council]

RE: [council] Revised WLS Proposal (fwd)

> Cary, I noticed that this was posted to the NC but not the GA, at
> least in the copy of our email.  Assuming you have not already
> done so, I am copying Thomas since I presume that the GA would be
> interested in this issue. Thomas, I leave it up to you to post to
> the GA.

I only forwarded the material to the NC list, as that was all I was
asked to do. Thank you for noting its potential interest to the GA
and copying it to Thomas. I will assume that he will be posting it
as he feels appropriate and will take no further action, myself.

/Cary