From: Cary Karp [mailto:ck@nic.museum]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 2:32 PM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] Revised WLS Proposal (fwd)

Forwarded at the request of Chuck Gomes

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:45:55 -0500
From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@verisign.com>
To: Cary Karp <ck@nic.museum>
Subject: Revised WLS Proposal

I have attached two documents related to the wait listing service
proposal submitted by VGRS to the Registrars Constituency on
December 30, 2001: (1) a revised proposal based on feedback received
from registrars and other interested parties; (2) a document titled,
'Justification for a Registry-based Wait Listing Service.' I would
like to call your attention to the recommended procedures and
guidelines for questions and feedback that are contained toward the
beginning of the revised proposal. I would also like to note that
the second document contains responses to the four points made by
the Registrars Constituency in the official feedback provided to the
initial proposal. It also contains responses to some of the other
major issues raised with regard to the proposed service.

Chuck Gomes
Vice President, Policy & Compliance
VeriSign Global Registry Services

Registrar Wait Listing Proposal - FINAL 1-28-02.pdf

Justification for WLS 1-28-02 FINAL.pdf