[council]

[council] Final revised report of the Review task force

Danny,
thank you for your expressions of disgust sent to the Names Council mail
list.

The majority of your comments have already been discussed and approved by
the GA representative to the review task force Roberto Gaetano.

I would prefer to avoid invective on the Council mail list. May I suggest
you take a deep breadth and consider a walk round the garden before hitting
the send button in future?

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair