[council]

[council] Names Council Task Force Structure

Council List Members (whoever they are)

I would question the validity of the entire Names Council "Task Force"
structure.  It seems there are seven Task Forces and that Danny is the
GA representative on three of them.  In fact, I am becoming persuaded
that very few reflect the will of the GA membership.

This lack of accountability is likely to negate whatever solutions are
proposed.

Please also note that I have been only been able to identify a Terms
of Reference in three out of seven instances as follows:

NC New Structure Task Force = David Farrar
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-str/Arc00/
TOR http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-str/Arc00/msg00012.html

 NC IDN International Domain Names = Danny Younger
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-idn/Arc00/

NC Dot Org Task Force = Marc Schneiders
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-org/Arc00/

NC UDRP Review and Evaluation = Dan Steinberg
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/

NC Review Task Force = Roberto Gaetano
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-review/Arc01/
TOR http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-review/Arc01/msg00000.html