[council]

[council] Re: Registrants Panel

Dear Names Council members,

In reviewing the archives of the NC list over the weekend, I came upon Mr.
Younger's message of 30 November 2001 ("Registrants Panel") and was
surprised to see my name included as a nominee for a special panel designed
to represent the interests of domain name registrants on one of the NC Task
Forces. While I'm complemented that Mr. Younger would include me in his list
of nominees, I would not be able to serve at the present time.

Very truly yours,

Bret Fausett