[council]

[council] Secretariat contract

Hi Louis,
I understand that you are now back at work after the apalling events which have rocked the world and caused so much personal tragedy and disruption.
I know it must be hard to pick up the pieces and move forward.  However, I am concerned about the need to finalise the draft contract for the provision of secretariat services and would appreciate it if you could let me know when you expect to be in a position to provide a draft contract for consideration by the NC Search Committee et al.

Regards,
erica