[council]

RE: [council] FW: Sept 19 -- BNA, Inc. Electronic Commerce & Law Report

My experience is that they would probably WANT to be correct... :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Elisabeth Porteneuve [mailto:Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 4:13 AM
To: CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com; council@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [council] FW: Sept 19 -- BNA, Inc. Electronic Commerce &
Law Report

"Chicoine, Caroline G." <CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com> wrote:

> Please find below a print out from BNA's Electronic Commerce and Law
Report
> that states "According to the task force's chairman, two North American
> representatives were removed and one from Peru and one from Malaysia were
> added."
>
> I have reviewed the minutes of the Sept 8th meeting and saw nothing to the
> effect of deleting anyone from the Task Force, but just wanted to confirm
> same.  Milton, you may want to contact BNA to tell them to get their story
> straight.
>
> Also, can someone finally confirm for me whether the addition of the two
> people proposed in Montevideo has been officially accepted by the NC.

It is a shame to see such text.

The current list (after adding 2 names) is just provided.
24 members on that list, distributed as follows:
           NA  - 14+2
           EU  -  3
           LAC -  2
           AP  -  2
           AF  -  1

Milton, please contact them, you may provide the full list
(without e-mails).
Do we ask for excuses or is it according too much importance
to this publisher ?

"Business Constituency, Sarah Deutsch (NA)" <sarah.b.deutsch@verizon.com>
"ccTLD Constituency, Neil Duncan Dundas (AF)" <ndundas@africaip.com>
"gTLD Constituency, Jeff Neuman (NA)" <Jeff.Neuman@NeuLevel.com>
"IP Constituency, J. Scott Evans (NA)" <jse@adamspat.com>
"ISP Constituency, Antonio Harris (LAC)" <harris@cabase.org.ar>
"NCDNH Constituency, Michael Froomkin (NA)" <froomkin@law.miami.edu>
"Registrar Constituency Michael Palage (NA)" <michael@palage.com>
"Complainant (or rep), Katrina Burchell (EU)"
<Katrina.Burchell@unilever.com>
"CPR Panelist, M. Scott Donahey (NA)" <msd@tzmm.com>
"CPR Provider, F. Peter Phillips (NA)" <pphillips@cpradr.org>
"eResolution Panelist, Ethan Katsh (NA)" <katsh@legal.umass.edu>
"eResolution Provider, Dr. Joelle Thibault (NA)" <jthibault@eresolution.com>
"NAF Panelist, James A. Carmody (NA)" <carmody@lawyer.com>
"NAF Provider, Tim Cole (NA)" <tcole@arb-forum.com>
"WIPO Panelist, Maxim Waldbaum (NA)" <mwaldbaum@salans.com>
"WIPO Provider, Erik Wilbers (EU)" <erik.wilbers@wipo.int>
"GA Member, Dan Steinberg (NA)" <synthesis@videotron.ca>
"Independent ADR expert, Joon Hyung Hong (AP)" <joonh@chollian.net>
"Independent academic expert, Graeme Dinwoodie (EU)" <gdinwood@kentlaw.edu>
"Non voting co-Chair Caroline G. Chicoine (US)"
<cchicoine@thompsoncoburn.com>
"Non voting co-Chair Milton Mueller (US)" <mueller@syracuse.edu>
"ccTLD Constituency, Erick Iriarte Ahon (LAC)" <faia@amauta.rcp.net.pe>
"Independent expert, Ramesh Kumar Nadarajah (AP)" <ramesh@mimos.my>