[council]

RE: [council] NC Dinner Montevideo

I plan to attend the dinner

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Sheppard [mailto:philip.sheppard@aim.be]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 9:01 AM
To: Tony Harris NC
Cc: NC (list)
Subject: [council] NC Dinner Montevideo

Tony,

Of the 21+1=22 invitees to the dinner, so far I count:

13 YES: Philip, Marilyn, Axel, Guillermo, Vany, Milton, Erica, Peter, Elisabeth, Tony Ha, Tony Ho, Cary, Glen-new sec.

3 NO:Grant, Caroline, YJ

6 no reply: Ken, Oscar, Greg, Roger, Richard, Paul.

Tony, could you let the list know the address and time in case we do not see each other on Sept 7? And Ken, Oscar, Greg, Roger, Richard, Paul your replies please!

Philip