Enviado: Lunes 3 de Septiembre de 2001 10:00
Asunto: [council] NC Dinner Montevideo

Tony,
Of the 21+1=22 invitees to the dinner, so far I count:
13 YES: Philip, Marilyn, Axel, Guillermo, Vany, Milton, Erica, Peter, Elisabeth, Tony Ha, Tony Ho, Cary, Glen-new sec.
3 NO:Grant, Caroline, YJ
6 no reply: Ken, Oscar, Greg, Roger, Richard, Paul.

Tony, could you let the list know the address and time in case we do not see each other on Sept 7? And Ken, Oscar, Greg, Roger, Richard, Paul your replies please!

Philip