[council]

Re: [council] Re: Search Committee report - personal privacy issues

Philip,

> Think of it more directly. YJ Park applies for a job for an internet
> company. She does not get the job. A comment on YJ Park's CV, comments of
> how YJ Park interviewed, evaluation on Y J Park's expertise, and why YJ
Park
> did not get the job are then made available to the world. Is that right?

Nice try, philip! :-)
However, it didn't make any point.

No personal comment was even requested.
I guess you somewhat overreact.

The info requested was CV of applicants for a job for ____ .
Whether the interview and its evaluation process was properly proceeded.

It was requested for NC to approve its decision from Search Committee
without details.I do trust them personally, however, for the public purpose,
this recognition should be conducted properly after evaluating the
documents.

One more thing, please, remember the fact that DNSO secretariat is
NOT only for Names Council. Itshould serve GA and other constituencies
in general.

I don't see why the other stakeholders have right to get access to this
info, either.

YJ

PS. You should have written YJ Park get the job rather than no job.:-)