[council]

[council] Re: Search Committee report - personal privacy issues

Philip,

For further process, it would have some values to calrify this.

The borderline between "privacy" and "transparancy" should
be discussed and get resolved in the NC.

It is another planned loophole of the no specific rules in the NC
regarding this matter.

WRT this matter, I want "Transparancy" rather than "Privacy".

BTW, how could the public RFP-related documents cannot be
published? If this is the case, it is a very "Private" process,
which NC cannot be responsible for.

YJ