[council]

Re: [council] Results of vote on Motion to the UDRP Review and Evaluation ToR

Erica, you asked if indeed the mailed vote on UDRP TOR was valid.
The results were:
1.15 out of 21 NC members voted.
So the vote was quorate (quorum =11)

2. 9 "agree", 1 "disagree", 5 "abstain".
Abstentions count against in our system so there were 9 in favor, 6 against
which is still an absolute majority, so the vote is valid.

(In this case we do not count the 6 non voting members as abstentions: it is
the same as if they were not present on a call and without a proxy. The key
test is an electorate of at least 11 to be quorate. Below 11 the vote is
null and void.)
Philip