[council]

[council] (bis) FYI. Board election

Dear Candidats to the ICANN Board,

Please find attached a message posted from the NC Chair,
considering time for election.
You may find it in archives, the first of a serie:
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00737.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00738.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00739.html
 http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00740.html