[council]

Re: [council] NC VOTE REQUIRED- Rules for non members

Philip,

May I suggest to add the following with regard to the NC
committees and task forces:

     The composition of the NC committees and task forces
     shall follow mutatis-mutandis the ICANN Bylaws rules
     on the composition of the NC itself with regard
     to geographic diversity and with regard to companies

Then I second your text.

See ICANN Bylaws and
http://www.dnso.org/secretariat/2001.SECrules-for-seats-NC.html

Elisabeth