[council]

[council] Re: your recent complaints

Hi Ken

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:52:03 -0400, Ken Stubbs wrote:
> this is a personal opinion here...

Thank you, constructive comments are always appreciated.

<snip>
> why dont you solicit for services from your members. then you can manage
> your own problems, hold your own votes, generally do things your own way.

We can try.  It's certainly worth a shot.

> maybe you could convince some of the parties who spend inordinate amounts
> of time writing eloquent dialogues to apply some of their energy to
> providing constructive solutions to  "ga" communication problems.

That is much of the problem.  "More a chat room than a board room".

> cross postings are not the only problems and frankly your as guilty as the
> rest patrick when you copy the council on a note to philip, (you know he
> is a member of the council so why mail him separately).

It's standard practice and helps in sorting mail by people.  You do it too:

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:15:09 -0400, Digitel - Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@digitel.net>