[council]

Re: [council] Non-Council Member Participation in general inthe Council

I would like to express my strong agreement with
this part of Rosa's statement in particular:

>>> <Rosa.Delgado@sita.int> 06/22/01 13:55 PM >>>

-  a constituency may have strong capacities that are required for a specific committee which may be hold by a non-council representative

MM:
We may have in our constituency someone with special
knowledge of, say registrar-level technical and
business issues. Why not put that person on a
committee dealing with, say, WHOIS integration? Why
put someone on it who has to just call up that person
and ask him what's going on?