[council]

[council] WG-Review closed officially.

Fellow Council Members,

As decided during April NC teleconference, Review-WG list was
closed as of 2001 April 16. As liaison NC chair for Review WG,
from Dec 23, 2000 up to April 16, I want to make a recommendation
to the NC in order to have more constructive process for the future.

I have noticed that this list still has quite active participants who
are eager to be continuously involved in the further process i.e.
Review Implementation Committee set by NC during Melbourne
meeting.

Therefore, in the forthcoming discussion at the NC Review
Implementation Committee, it would be natural that such committee
should consider more inclusive ways to make as many as Internet
stakeholders feel consulted with and be consulted with.

YJ