[council]

Re: [council] Collisions in Namespace

Philip et al,

It was once mentioned during this year's NC teleconference that
this unnecessary tug-of-war centering WG formation in the DNSO
which needs NC's blessing would be concluded upon WG-D's final
report.

And, we do have WG-D's final report submitted by Bret who has
been working hard to make it after one year and ten months or so.

Therefore, it would be more reasonable to present uniform approach
based upon WG-D recommendation by NC as a formal track rather
than improvisatory approach according to the issues.

For the last, the requirements put here to Danny and Milton before it is
presented to the NC sounds too much work - sounds like it could be
the report of such a WG, if it is to be formed. - for such a small group.

Please, remeber the fact that NC is supposed to facilitate the open
and bottom-up discussion rather than suffocating it in the DNSO.

This is my 2cents,
YJ