[council]

RE: [council] For the April 10 teleconference

Milton,

I agree with Ken and some others here. It is fine to discuss with the gTLD
(Roger) what steps might be taken to start the seating of the gTLD vacant
seats (and one that Roger noted in his note is not a new issue), but not to
revise/revisit the charter of the gTLD constituency. That's between the
constituency and the Board.

I'd like to suggest we focus on the work at hand over which the NC has
responsibility.

Theresa