[council]

Re: RE: [council] For the April 10 teleconference

I understand that the Board needs to implement whatever recommendations we make.

But it's rather odd for you to say that we can't or shouldn't say anything about the DNSO's constituency structure, since the Board just asked us to prepare a report and recommendations about just that (the DNSO review).

The NC can, if it wishes, pass on a recommendation to the Board on any DNS-related topic it likes.

If you don't want to address the issue, if you think the existing gTLD constituency is just fine and don't care about getting a real one, then just say so. Don't throw phony procedural obstacles in our path.