From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@syr.edu>
To: <kstubbs@digitel.net>
Cc: <council@dnso.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [council] For the April 10 teleconference

Ken,
Please be serious about this. We do not have a gtld constituency. We have
one company.

Everyone recognizes that the basis for the gtld constituency must be
redefined. Even Verisign people,  with whom I discussed it at the Marina del
Rey General Assembly, understand this.

My note is intended to get the discussion of this started. I'd be interested
in your response to the substantive issues posed and look forward to it.