[council]

Re: [council] For the April 10 teleconference

Ken,
Please be serious about this. We do not have a gtld constituency. We have one company.

Everyone recognizes that the basis for the gtld constituency must be redefined. Even Verisign people,  with whom I discussed it at the Marina del Rey General Assembly, understand this.

My note is intended to get the discussion of this started. I'd be interested in your response to the substantive issues posed and look forward to it.