[council]

Re: [council] Please update NC list!

Elisabeth:

The problem, apparently, is the list that is being supplied to the teleconference organizers. That is what needs to be updated.

>>> Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> 03/29/01 03:38PM >>>

Milton,

The Names Council vary, but the list of NC members is always
up to date in:
    http://dnso.dnso.org/constituency/ncmembers.html

From the main page, click on "19 Members of the Names Council"

The list of NCDNH members has been updated immediately after we got
information from Dany, 25 February, cf.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc04/msg00830.html

Elisabeth