[council]

[council] Welcome to the new NC rep of NCDNHC

Hi all,
The NCDNHC achieved the 2001 election to replace its NC rep and Adcom
members.

Starting from February 23th, the new NC representatives for NCDNHC are:

Milton Mueller (mueller@syracuse.edu)
YJ Park (yjpark@myEpark.com)
Vany Martinez (vany@sdnp.org.pa)

For Elisabeth:
Thanks for updating the council e-mail list for letting the new members
aware of the going-on topics in the NC.

For new NC rep:
Please note that the next teleconf will be held on February 26th, at 4:00 pm
EST, or 10:00 pm CET. I guess that the dial-in number will be sent to the
council list very shortly.

For Philip:
Thanks for allowing the new NC rep (Milton and Vany) to join the teleconf.

For Louis:
I guess that the NCDNHC adcom will provide officially ICANN with the new
AdCom list, but as time is short before Melbourne, I decided to make myself
this advance notice.

Personal comment:
I enjoyed a lot working with NC during this interim period, where I took
over the seat of K.Kleiman after her resignation. This time was a great and
fruitful experience for me.

Dany

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE