[council]

Re: [council] Time of NC calls

on 30/01/01 9:22, Philip Sheppard at philip.sheppard@aim.be wrote:

> Axel,
> I realise the time issue is serious and no one likes to take a call at
> anti-social hours. I intend to mix call times to balance the following:
> - convenience of individuals
> - number of people on a call outside business hours
> - fair share of inconvenience for the NC collectively.
>
> This will mean a pattern of calls at different times during the Northern
> Hemisphere winter and probably a consistent hour during Northern Hemisphere
> summer.
-
Agree with the principle. However, for the next interim conference, I will
not be able to attend any confcall during office hours in Paris (as I stated
earlier).
I could make it at the unconvenient time 10:00 pm till midnight from home
(4:00 pm in New York), but not before (I will have a two hours drive from
8:00 to 10:00 pm).
Sorry about that constraint but my schedule was set before the interim
teleconf  meeting was decided
Dany
-

> I will propose a list of days and times for the year shortly.
>

> Philip.

Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme@renater.fr |  FRANCE