[council]

[council] Time of NC calls

Axel,
I realise the time issue is serious and no one likes to take a call at
anti-social hours. I intend to mix call times to balance the following:
- convenience of individuals
- number of people on a call outside business hours
- fair share of inconvenience for the NC collectively.

This will mean a pattern of calls at different times during the Northern
Hemisphere winter and probably a consistent hour during Northern Hemisphere
summer.

I will propose a list of days and times for the year shortly.

Philip.