[council]

Re: [council] Three Additions to the ICANN Staff

Dear Louis,

Let me note it as a real milestone in building ICANN
as a truly international organization - hiring the first
non native English speaker as ICANN Officer, and located in Europe.

Herbert Vitzthum is an excellent choice for ccTLD Liaison,
we are looking forward to work with him immediately.

Elisabeth Porteneuve
ccTLD NC rep