[council]

RE: [council] Three Additions to the ICANN Staff

Congratulations!, Louis and ICANN staff.

Herbert's appointment to ICANN staff will gain a place in the history books.
This single act should signal the start of an era of new, positive
communications between ccTLDs and ICANN, and, in fact, may mark the
beginning of the transition to a new paradigm of ICANN-ccTLD relations.

Herbert:

You have the professionalism, interest, and commitment necessary to be
effective in this role. You also have my personal respect, and, I believe,
the respect of those of the ccTLD community who have come into contact with
you.

We look forward to an enhanced process and mutually satisfying outcomes.

Peter de Blanc
Chair, ccTLD AdCom
NC member for ccTLD
.VI domain manager