[council]

RE: [council] RE: WG Review Comments

YJ,

Comments prepared and vetted by Kent will be taken by the task force -- all
comments received are welcome. The task force just needs clarification on
who's behalf the ones received on Jan. 8 are -- as it's not on 'behalf' of
the Non-commercial constituency, then is it just the adcom? As a member of
the adcom perhaps you can also respond to that?

Theresa