[council]

Re: [council] RE: WG Review Comments

[Note] Please forward this mail to ncdnhc list.
           Somehow my previous account is not working again.

Theresa and all,

First, let me apologize for not following up NCC discussion more than a
week, which was originated by serious technical glitch. I just could read
Kent's comment through NCC archive, which is also great contribution
NCC has to appreciate.

Theresa, thank you for your concerns in Non-Commercial Constituency's
procedural flaw in reaching its own consensus regarding DNSO Review
Comments made by NCC AdCom. Such comment should have been
vetted through constituency first if that comment wants to be delivered
as NCC's position instead of NCC AdCom's position to the TF.

And it is great pleasure for Non-Commercial Constituency folks to be known
to the fact that Business Constituency's consensus building process has also
very solid, accountable consensus-building process. We hope that
Non-Commercial Constituency can see such such well-developed position
from Biz Constituency.

Fortunately, we have several comments by Kent Crispin, Adam Peake and Milton
Mueller in the NCC at this moment which has apprached to DNSO review.
i.e. Kent responds to DNSO Review TF's questionaire with long-term
perspective, Adam comment on "Outreach especially in the NCC" from
membership perspective and Milton's comment is rather focusing on the
timeframe and constituency structure from short-perspective. I personally
think all of them are valuable in this consensus building process.

If you think it's not harmonizable between Kent's and Milton's proposals,
let members amend or merge the two proposals. We do still have time to do
that.

Thanks,
YJ