[council]

Re: [council] Re: Proposed Review WG

My previous message doesn't seem to be circulated properly.
If it is your second time, please accept my apology in advance.

YJ
Philip,

> forming a group that anyone may join to answer the NC Review
> Task Force  questionnaire by writing a report and submitting it to
> the NC Review Task force around March 2001?

Your interpretation above can bring potential misunderstanings later
so let me give a shot.:-) To be more precisely,

forming "review working group" that anyone can join to review
DNSO process.

to answer the NC Review Task Force questionnaire can be
a starting point of this group.

> In other words there will be no action for the NC Review Task Force
> to do until it gets that report ?

As usual, after its 3rd stage described below,
the report of review working group is expected to be presented
to the NC as its final process.

Regarding NC Review TF's position, these are my suggestions as
member of this committee, which should be further discussed in TF.

NC Review Task Force can make principal recommendation as
guidelines which NC can refer to.

Hoping this can answer to your inquiries here, I formally make a
motion once again - recommended by Erica -

"Review Working Group start soon
unless there is any serious objection to this."

I also appreciate Dany's support.

> I even encourage YJ to start working on that right away. Based on the
> existing experience of earlier working group, it may be possible to
> have a WG charter for approval at the NC next meeting.

Thanks,
YJ