[council]

RE: [council] NCtelecon 21 September 2000, minutes

I sympathise with the points made by Ken and suggest we review the form in
which we require minutes to be kept at our next meeting.
To avoid the problems Ken has identified, I suggest our minutes be confined to
a record of the decisions we make and do not atttempt to rehash who siad what
in the course of discussion leading up to NC decisions.

r,
erica