[council]

RE: [council] Re: [icann-announce] ICANN Update - Names Council Warns Pre-Registration of Speculative New Domain Names Is Premature

A point of correction:
During the Sept. 19 teleconference, the concern that this draft work should
>be pre-circulated for the comments among Names Council was expressed.
>(Erica, registrar constituency) for further discussion.

As I recall it, we agreed that Paul, Phillip and ICANN staff should draft the
release and that we delegated to Ken the power of final approval.

erica