[council]

Re: [council] names council teleconference thurdsay 21 september

Andrew and NC members,

> Please see my attached email of 17 September, which repeats *two* earlier
> requests that the Names Council urgently decide (1) whether to webcast the
> LA DNSO meetings, and, if so, how to pay for it;  and (2) the schedule for
> the LA meetings, and the identity of the scheduling contact.

I have been a bit confused on whether web cast issue was going to be
discussed
in the budget committee rather than nc as a whole during the teleconference.
Since this was tabled due to lack of time, we'd better start to clarify each
member's

(1) yes and no to webcast the LA dnso meetings
     if it turns out yes, let's suggest how to pay for it.

(2) schedule for the LA meetings and the identity of the scheduling contact.

YJ Park, Non-commercial Constituency

(1) Yes.
      If it is going to be paid by donation by the companies, I will try to
raise fund
      among companies in asia area asap. I prefer this option.
      And if it is going to be paid by each constituency, ncc is going to
try to share it.

(2) I'm going to contact John and Paul as ncc contact point within 24 hrs.

> If the Names Council does not tomorrow make those decisions, I will assume
> that the DNSO will not be meeting in LA, and that no webcast should be
> arranged.

Hope it's not too late.

As I proposed a teleconference on Otc. 5 in the review-committee,
another brief teleconference, 20 mins asap might be an option to wrap this
up.

Let's wind this up asap.

YJ

> --Andrew