[council]

RE: [council] names council teleconference thurdsay 21 september

Roberto:

Please coordinate with Paul Kane.  The NC has to make a decision within the
next couple of days as to whether it wants to fund the LA webcasts.  Paul
will in turn coordinate with John Crain to set the schedule and get a room
assigned.

I want ICANN staff to get out of the business of setting DNSO meeting
schedules.  Subject to the availability of rooms, etc., those decisions
should be made by the DNSO itself.  Once the DNSO has reached a conclusion
(within a few days, I hope), Paul Kane can communicate with John Crain to
coordinate actual meeting room assignments, etc.  We will do our best to
meet them, but cannot (of course) make guarantees.  As to the webcast,
that's a financial decision to be made by the NC.

--Andrew

andrew mclaughlin           |            chief policy officer
internet corporation for assigned names and numbers
<ajm@icann.org>            |     <http://www.icann.org>