[council]

RE: [council] names council teleconference thurdsay 21 september

Andy,

I don't know who has the authority to tell you that the DNSO/GA would like
to meet in MdR, that we would like to have the meeting webcast, that we have
no whatsoever idea so far on how to fund it, and that there will be
definitively interest in having a meeting of some kind of DNSO-review
WG-or-whatever-called-group-of-interesting-parties (possibly under the
responsibility of the GA, if there's no action by NC on the subject).
The meeting for the discussion on DNSO Review should take place prior to the
GA, and the GA prior to NC (if there will be one).
I will volounteer to be the contact person for the GA meeting(s), if no
superior authority will be appointed by the NC.

Regards
Roberto

P.S.: Thanks for putting me in copy: I was not aware of the reiterated
requests to NC, but I guess I should have thought that it was time to plan
for MdR.