[council]

Re: [council] names council teleconference thurdsay 21 september AGENDA REVISED

.....CORRECTION......
Ken,
( I have just received Andrew's appeal for decisions on LA so I suggest this final order)

In view of the time constraints could we re-order it as  follows:

1. approval of prior meetings minutes
2. intake committee report (to ensure we get the IC up and running for the next NC)
3. proxy voting proposal - paul kane (need to agree policy now)
4. business constituency dues problem (short item but needs action today)
5. LA meeting decision to webcast (needs decision today)
6. LA meeting NC point of contact (needs decision today)
7. dnso review report- Theresa (important to discuss next steps but may take some time)
8. budget workgroup report roger & Erica (work in progress)
9. financial report from ICANN staff
10. ICANN staff report for status on independent  review panel nominations.
11. discussion regarding individual outreach and representation

Philip