[council]

Re: [council] Proxy voting - draft for discussion.

[">" = Philip Sheppard]

> "Proxies may be granted by one member of the Council to another member of
> the Council to speak or vote on his/her behalf on questions to be considered
> by the Council, provided that the name of the proxy appointed under this
> article shall be notified to the Secretariat of the Association before the
> meeting for which he/she is nominated to act. [...]

I like this wording, except that we should allow for proxies being
granted even during a meeting. We have had cases of someone having
to leave a call before it ends, and asking a fellow NC member to
accept his/her proxy for the rest of the meeting.

Patricio