[council]

RE: [council] NC Workplan and various TF and Committees

Elizabeth,

Thank you for all of your work on this! Just a minor point of clarification.
I'm on the review and budget committees, but would like to defer to Katoh or
Philip on the outreach. I'd indicated in my note that I'm happy to help with
it, if needed, but otherwise think I have plenty to do with two existing
ones of review and budget :-).

Thanks.

theresa