[council]

Re: [council] NC Workplan and various TF and Committees

Colleagues,

I exchanged several emails with Louis Touton over last 24 hours,
the bottom line is that we have to deliver the new ICANN Board Director
no later than September 16th. I believe we will not have major problem
with that, the serie of voting NC teleconefernces (13 to 17 September)
was foreseen larger than necessary.

The list of various TF and Committees has been updated:
    - Pindar Wong added to nc-review
    - Roberto Gaetano added to nc-review
      > The rationale for this was that there was a GA motion to
      > evaluate the Individual Constituency, and that has to be
      > defined in the charter of the Working Group.
      > Michael Schneider has proposed to include this activity
      > in the Task Force, and NC approved.
    - ICANN staff, Andrew and Louis requested to be added to each
      of 4 lists -- done

Best regards,
Elisabeth
--
The updated list of:
DNSO Review, Budget Committee, Intake Committee, Outreach Task Force

ISPCP Constituency:
"Tony Harris" <harris@cabase.org.ar>              outreach
"Hirofumi Hotta" <h.hotta@hco.ntt.co.jp>          review
"Michael Schneider" <sastre@anwalt.de>            budget intake

Business Constituency:
"Theresa Swinehart" <Theresa.Swinehart@wcom.com>  outreach review budget
"Masanobu Katoh" <mkatoh@wdc.fujitsu.com>
"Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be>        intake

Registrars Constituency:
"Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@corenic.org>                 budget
"Erica Roberts" <erica.roberts@melbourneit.com.au> budget
"Paul Kane" <Paul.Kane@reacto.com>                 review intake

ccTLD Constituency:
"Dennis Jennings" <Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie>
"Patricio Poblete" <ppoblete@nic.cl>               review
"Dr Nii N. Quaynor" <quaynor@ghana.com>            outreach

IP Constituency:
"Caroline G. Chicoine" <cchicoine@dkwlaw.com>      intake
"Axel Aus der Muhlen" <aaus@mpaa.org>              review
"Guillermo Carey" <gcarey@carey.cl>                outreach

NCDNH Constituency:
"Kathryn Kleiman" <kathrynKL@aol.com>              intake
"Youn Jung Park" <yjpark@aptld.org>                intake review
"Zakaria Amar" <zakaria@univ-nkc.mr>               outreach

gTLD Constituency:
"Roger Cochetti" <rcochetti@netsol.com>            budget review

DNSO GA Chair:
"Roberto Gaetano" <R.Gaetano@iaea.org>             intake review

Secretariat:
"Elisabeth Porteneuve" <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr> review budget

ICANN Bord of Directors:
"Pindar Wong" <pindar@hk.super.net>                review

ICANN Staff:
"Louis Touton" <touton@icann.org>                  intake budget review outreach
"Andrew McLaughlin" <mclaughlin@pobox.com>         intake budget review outreach

--original message follows--
> From owner-council@dnso.org Sun Jul 30 13:58 MET 2000
> Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:55:58 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
> To: council@dnso.org
> Cc: R.Gaetano@iaea.org (Roberto Gaetano)
> Subject: [council] NC Workplan and various TF and Committees
>

> Dear All,
>
> Caroline's text with the NC workplan between mid-July and
> mid-November has been put into more formal document in:
>     http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000Q2.NC-workplan.html
> and is accessible from the main page on the website,
> slightly reorganized.
>
> The 4 mailing lists has been created:
>       nc-review@dnso.org
>       nc-budget@dnso.org
>       nc-intake@dnso.org
>       nc-outreach@dnso.org
> -- the summary of members to each list follows.
> Roberto Gaetano is in the NC-Intake Commitee.
> I am contacting Pindar Wong and will add him to the NC-Review list.
>
> The DNSO main page has been slightly reorganized, and the
> schedule for the ICANN Board election added:
>     August - September 2000. DNSO election of ICANN Board Director
>     http://www.dnso.org/elections/2000.DNSO-ICANN-election.html
>            31 July - 21 Aug 2000, DNSO GA nominations, nominees acceptances
>            21 Aug - 11 Sep 2000, DNSO GA endorsements
>            11 Sep - 17 Sep 2000, NC vote
> Please make yourself available between 13 and 17 September
> for a serie of voting teleconferences, all schedules at 14:00 CET
> (12:00 UTC), 05:00 California, 23:00 Melbourne.
> Notifying the ICANN Board of the election on 17 September 2000
> makes us exactly on schedule, 2 weeks prior to 1 October 2000.
>
> The call for nomination for the ICANN Board position will be sent
> shortly.
>
> Hope your vacations are behind you, there will be no relax time
> until Los Angeles ... :-)
>
> Best regards,
> Elisabeth
> --