[council]

Re: [council] Draft final report of WG-E Global Awareness and Outreach

I agree with Philip's view of the broad and comprehensive scope of the
Sheppard/Kleiman principles.  This sounds like an unfortunate situation, and
likely misinterpretation.

Kathy Kleiman

<<
 I am not at all opposed to a TLD for the indigenous peoples of North America
 (be this finally dot NAA or whatever). Nothing I posted on WG C should lead
 anyone to think this.

 Moreover, WG C adopted an amended version of the Sheppard/Kleiman
 principles - guidance for choosing TLDs - which if adopted would directly
 facilitate such a new TLD and an unlimited number of other non-commercial
 and commercial domains too.