[council]

Re: [council] Draft final report of WG-E Global Awareness and Outreach

Dear YJ and others,
Since Mr Eric Brunner has chosen to identify my participation in WG C by
name as well as make some claims about the views of the whole Names Council
allow me to state the following for the record.

I am not at all opposed to a TLD for the indigenous peoples of North America
(be this finally dot NAA or whatever). Nothing I posted on WG C should lead
anyone to think this.

Moreover, WG C adopted an amended version of the Sheppard/Kleiman
principles - guidance for choosing TLDs - which if adopted would directly
facilitate such a new TLD and an unlimited number of other non-commercial
and commercial domains too.

Best regards,
Philip

Philip Sheppard